The STM Gala & Auction is a Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) sponsored event and includes dinner, dancing, drinks, a live band, and a silent & live auction with more than 100 lots up for bid.
The Gala & Auction is our premier fundraising event and accounts for more than half of our annual PTO revenues. PTO financial support is allocated to areas such as classroom supplies, teachers pursuit of advance degrees, technology upgrades, facilities improvements, and community outreach, just to name a few.
Here is just a sampling of what's in store for the big night!!!
- Appetizers, dinner buffet, desserts, open bar with wine & beer
- Music by The Water Street Relics, STM's very own rock 'n' roll band
- Games, a wine pull, photo booth, and The Big Green Egg raffle
- Silent and live auction, including:
- A full set of braces, a $6,000 value !!!
- Restaurant deals, travel packages (Disney, Caribbean, Europe)
- Teacher For a Day, reserved carpool parking, teacher outings
- Reserved pew for 1st Communion, reserved church parking
- Classroom art, teacher art, outsider art
Thank you to our generous corporate sponsors! Click on the links to learn more!
Toro Properties Rehab
Personal Touch Lawn Care
Thomas Eye Group, Dr Augustus Stephens
Inman Park Marble & Granite
The Anderson Group of Keller Williams
Private Bank of Decatur
A.S. Turner & Sons
Pam Hughes, Harry Norman Realtors
Marshall Berch and Associates
Preschool at the Heights
Dr Wesley Powell, DDS, MS, PC
Patrick Grant, Palmerhouse Properties
The Justin Landis Group
The Window Man