The STM Gala & Auction is a Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) sponsored event and includes dinner, dancing, drinks, a live band, and a silent & live auction. The Gala & Auction is our premier fundraising event and accounts for more than half of our annual PTO revenues. PTO financial support is allocated to areas such as classroom supplies, teachers' pursuit of advanced degrees, technology upgrades, facilities improvements, and community outreach, just to name a few.
Here is just a sampling of what's in store for the big night!!!
- Appetizers, dinner buffet, desserts, open bar with wine & beer
- Music by The Water Street Relics, STM's very own rock 'n' roll band
- Games, a wine pull, photo booth, and The Big Green Egg raffle
- Silent and live auction, including:
- A full set of braces, a $6,000 value !!!
- Restaurant deals, travel packages (Disney, Caribbean, Europe)
- Private wine class for 20 @ Total Wine & More in Brookhaven
- 5 course beer dinner & food pairings @ The Wrecking Bar
- Teacher For a Day, reserved carpool parking, teacher outings
- Reserved pew for 1st Communion, reserved church parking
- Classroom art, teacher art, outsider art
Thank You to our Generous